Hats Off to Haverhiill salutes Haverhill’s hat industry. It was painted by Elizabeth Persing with the Discovery Club students at Consentino Middle School. The manufacturing of hats in Haverhill began in the mid 1700’s and continued through the 1930’s when Bradford HatCorp turned out 30,000 hats daily and Merrimac Hat Co. of Amesbury opened a plant on Wingate Street.
LOCATION77 Washington Street (East wall)
Get directions to this location